Street Suffix Abbreviations
- A street suffix is a word that follows the name of the street describing its type (e.g. Street, Avenue, Road)
- Suffix abbreviations are shortened forms standardized by the United States Postal Service (USPS), these are the ones the City uses as well
- When writing or recording a short form of a full street name
- 1500 Market Street to 1500 Market St
- Standard street suffix abbreviations available online under Publication 28, Appendx C1
- Best not to encode with a period at the end
Is anything wrong, unclear, missing?
Leave a comment.